Mobyforall's approach is structured to provide a 360° service, starting with a preliminary consulting analysis aimed at better understanding the client's needs and business dynamics.
Our consultancy activity includes:
- Transport plans;
- Specific studies related to different transport modes or intermodality;
- Environmental studies related to the emissions of different mobility configurations;
- Transport systems safety studies (e.g. on accidents and assaults, perceptions of security);
- customer satisfaction studies;
- Industrial plans of transport companies;
- Support for the reorganisation of service and staff roles in the event of a change in company structure.
Mobyforall's data collection process allows us to optimise the strategic consultancy service: our technology allows us to collect and process large amounts of data in real time with the utmost precision, highlighting any inefficiencies and identifying possible avenues for improvement.
Efficient, high-quality solutions, targeted at the needs of end users, improve the image of administrations and companies towards citizens and their customers, while reducing costs through better use of investments.
The use of innovative technology also allows us to identify new market shares and new mobility solutions, making our customers co-creators in spatial development and reorganising transport networks in response to local needs.